66.4月28日良心省察-白孟德神父(Fr. Charles Belmonte Lopez)語錄-譯者:林豪
How to make the EXAMINATION OF CONSCIENCE (every evening)
如何作每天晚上的「良心省察」
Make a brief examination of conscience before going to rest at night. Two or three minutes are enough.
晚上睡前對良心做一個簡短的省察,只要兩三分鐘就足夠了。
- Place yourself in the presence of God recognizing his strength and your weakness. Tell him: “Lord, if you will, you can make me clean.”
- 先將自己處於天主的臨在,認識到祂的力量和你的軟弱。告訴祂:「主啊,祢若願意,祢就能潔淨我。」
- Ask your guardian angel for light to acknowledge your defects and virtues: What have I done wrong? What have I done right? What could I have done better?
- 向你的護守天使祈求光照,瞭解你的缺點和美德:我做錯了什麼?我做對了什麼?甚麼事,我還能做得更好?
- Examine your conscience with sincerity:
- 真誠地省察自己的良心:
Did I often consider that God is my Father? Did I offer him my work? Did I make good use of my time? Did I pray slowly and with attention?
Did I try to make life pleasant for other people? Did I criticize anyone? Was I forgiving? Did I pray and offer some sacrifices for the Church, the Pope and for all those around me?
Did I allow myself to be carried away by sensuality? By pride?
我是否經常想到天主是我的父親?我有把自己的工作奉獻給祂嗎?我是否充分利用自己的時間?我是否慢慢地及專心地祈禱?
我是否試著讓他人的生活愉快?我批評過任何人嗎?我原諒了嗎?我是否為教會、教宗和我周圍的所有人祈禱,並奉獻一些犧牲?
我是否允許自己被情慾或驕傲所支配?
- Sorrow. Make an act of contrition asking our Lord’s pardon.
- 痛悔。念一次痛悔經,請求我主的寬恕。
- Resolution. Make a specific resolution for tomorrow:
- 決策。為明天定一個具體的決策:
Staying away from certain temptations.
Avoiding some specific faults.
Exerting special effort to practice some virtue.
Taking advantage of occasions for improvement.
逃避某些特定的誘惑。
避免一些特定的錯誤。
特別努力地實踐一些美德。
利用機會作改進。
- Pray three Hail Marys to the Virgin Mary asking for the virtue of purity for yourself and your loved ones.
向聖母瑪利亞誦唸三遍聖母經,為自己和所愛的人祈求聖潔的美德。
留言列表